(918) 782-0000
| , Uncategorized| Oklahoma Gun Trusts

Oklahoma Gun Trusts

Oklahoma Gun TrustsGet your Oklahoma Gun Trust this week!

One speciality area of the law that we get asked a lot of questions about is National Firearms Act (NFA) Gun Trusts. A so-called Gun Trust is a particular kind of trust that is used to purchase NFA items like Silencers, Short Barrel Rifles, Short Barrel Shotguns, and Fully Automatic Weapons. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives heavily regulates the purchase and sale of firearms, including NFA Title II weapons.

Ward Lee & Coats Attorney Josh Lee is a lawyer and a gun lover. In fact, he is a federally licensed firearm manufacturer (Type 07 FFL). He also has a SOT permit that allows him to sell silencers, short barrel weapons, and fully automatic weapons. Josh has partnered up with a nationally recognized gun trust attorney from Texas and offers NFA gun trusts for $300 here in the State of Oklahoma.

If you want more information about creating a gun trust or need help with the legal steps you need to take to purchase your first silencer then give us a call today. If you want to read more about gun trusts check out our friend and attorney Jim Willi’s website here.